The Client Communication Clinic we hosted in Vancouver last Friday was great! We finally met Renee Shupe, The Redhead VA, in person. We also met an aspiring virtual assistant and are meeting her again Wednesday while we’re still in the Vancouver area.
We will be in the Vancouver area until August 23rd at least. We’d love to meet other local virtual assistants in person and chat with you about your business. If you were unable to attend the Client Communication Clinic and would like to receive the instructional materials, we’d love to meet with you and provide you all the materials for the same cost as the Clinic. Today we were able to meet with Maureen of Kairos Business and had a very nice chat about business. Maureen is a virtual assistant based in Maple Ridge.
We will meet with you in person anywhere within the Vancouver area at a time convenient to you for up to 3 hours and provide:
1. Client Communication Clinic CD package ($100.00 Value) – over 5 hours audio and 7 Special Reports on the following topics:
- Identifying Your Ideal Client and Target Market
- Networking Creates Word of Mouth Referrals
- Converting Prospects to Clients
- Effectively Marketing With Your Newsletter
- Bonus Tips: Grow Your Business as a Chief Virtual Officer
- 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success by John Jantsch, Duct Tape Marketing
2. Building Blocks: Succeed as a Chief Virtual Officer, a 72-page action guide. ($19.95 Value) We use this action guide during the Clinic. You will also receive an Implementation Checklist to help you implement what you learn from the CD and Action Guide in your business right away!
3. Personalized business advice and answers to your questions about your Virtual Assistant business.
All this for $100.
If you’d like to take advantage of this special offer, use our contact form and let us know where and when you’d like to meet and we’ll work out all the details.