Yes, we’re moving ahead with the Vancouver Virtual Assistant Workshop on August 6, 2010. Thanks to Renee Shupe, The Redhead VA, and Minna Van of The Network Hub, we have a great location and lots of great information to present. You can read the Press Release posted at PRLog.
The workshop will be very interactive and include exercises to help virtual assistants:
- Clearly define their ideal client
- Create marketing strategies to reach ideal clients
- Learn how to convert prospects to ideal clients
- Network in person in such a way as to create word of mouth referrals
- Create a newsletter to engage with prospects and client
All attendees at the Vancouver workshop will also receive a copy of Building Blocks: Succeed as a Chief Virtual Officer. There will also be a drawing for 5 copies of the ebook on CD, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – A Quick-Start Guide for Virtual Assistants by Christine Giri of Time Tamer Consulting.
Details and registration can be found at Event Brite.