Bearing in mind that nothing’s final until noon on June 28th, here’s the tentative itinerary should this Canadian shakedown cruise take place:
- Thursday, July 29th—Drive 10 hours to Portland Oregon. Stay with Debi Leonard and her very own Craig.
- Saturday, July 31st—Drive 4 hours to Everett Washington and stay with Brad and Kristy Trnavsky.
- Monday, August 2nd—Drive 2 hours to Vancouver where Caitlyn and Ian will give us a place to stay for approximately 3 weeks, depending on their schedule. During our stay, we plan to
- find places for me to do house concerts
- put on training/coaching events for virtual assistants
- host VA mixers, perhaps once a week, at a deserving local eatery
- connect with as many friends-of-friends as possible
- walk, nap, smell, hear, enjoy, hold hands, dream, write, smewch, snack, cook, and more
- Wednesday, August 25th—Depart Vancouver. I wonder where we’ll go. We don’t need to be home until September 3rd.